Thursday, October 2, 2008

Update

Our computer has been crapped out lately so I haven't had a chance to sit and write anything. I'll start off by saying that I am now 29 (almost 30) weeks pregnant! I can not believe how fast this is going. I'm feeling huge and it's getting harder and harder to do normal everyday things such as painting my toes or shaving my legs. Don't gross out, thay are shaved, just not evenly :) We're hoping to get a bulk of the baby's room done this weekend. I wasn't that worried about finishing it until I realized that Lil' Mamas could be here in as early as 8 weeks!!!!! So if I pass on doing anything it's not that I don't want to but I have to stay focused and get this house somewhat in order. If you really want to hang out, you could come help me..hehehehehehehe

We have been keeping busy the last month with birthday parties, family gatherings, catching up with friends, an Angel playoff game (Tommy), watching football (Kari), etc etc. We have had a great past month actually. The only downfall is that I am horrible with a camera and have no pictures to share. But I promise you this.....my stomach is as big as Jupiter and my a** loks like Bubble Boy could live in it. hahahahahaha And I don't even care because my Lil' Mama's health is more important than the size of my a** ;)

Well I guess that's it for now. Happy Friday!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

glad you're feeling good. See you soon