Monday, November 10, 2008

A perfect weekend

I spent Friday night with the hubby having good conversation and laughs. I'm amazed at how much closer we have grown throughout this pregnancy and am so excited about becoming a family. With all our faults and differences we really do make a great team and I couldn't imagine my life without him.



Saturday night was beyond amazing. The "unshower" was really one of the greatest nights. I am so blessed to have these wonderful women in my life. I thank each and every one of you for being who you are. Over the years I believe we weed out the bad and only keep the good. Saturday night was a perfect example of the woman I have become and the women I need in my life. I'm so excited to become a mother and Saturday night made that especially clear. I love you all with my whole heart and can't wait to start this next chapter in my life with all of you a part of it.



Sunday morning I awoke at 5am because I was so excited to go through all the fun stuff I got. Tommy went to church in the morning and I sat there by myself reflecting on what a wonderful change has taken place in our lives. When he got home, we went through every little thing. It was such a great day and the rain I woke up to was the cherry on top. Oh and the delicious hot chocolate from Starbucks ;) Is there a better hot chocolate out there?



All in all, this weekend was absolutely perfect!!

No comments: