Thursday, December 18, 2008

What I've been up to lately

So Monday I was officially 39 weeks along and had an appointment. There was no change and Violet seems to want to stay in my belly for as long as nature allows. I went back to work after the appointment and told them that I was over it and needed to start my maternity leave. So much for being a hard ass and working until labor started..ahahahaha I'm not as tough as I'd like to think :) So this is what I have been doing since Tuesday while trying to convince Violet to come out:

Baking...and eating it all ;)











Playing in the snow which was absolutely beautiful!!!!











































Making the animals pose for pictures (I'm practicing for when Violet is here):

























Enjoying the morning view out of my window while drinking my coffee:











Enjoying the warm fire after playing in the snow all night.



























































No comments: