Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Few and Far Between

Our evenings are quite routine around here. I get home from work and realize I should have done last night's dishes well, last night. I clean the kitchen while Tommy and Violet play. Next is dinner which consists of Tommy and I trying to teach Violet that she can not share her food with the dog. Then bath time. Followed by some play time, a bottle (because I just can't get rid of it yet) and some snuggles in the rocking chair where she usually falls asleep. Well tonight after the bath, Violet and I were playing in her room when all of the sudden she went to the crib and said "up". I was shocked. So I picked her up. Gave her good night love and laid her down thinking "no way is this really going to work" Well folks, it did. She wanted to go to bed and did so all on her own!! Oh man, if this is a new thing, I'm gonna love it. Hahahaha. I laugh because we all know it's one of those moments that we should cherish because they really are few and far between.

Sweet dreams all!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ya...my boys have never had any of those moments! You better keep up with your blog lady! Love reading about your days :)