Thursday, April 16, 2009

Traffic Schmaffic Weekly

It's time for my weekly rant session about the thing I love most...traffic. And the people we see along the way. Here we go.....

1. People from different states/countries drive different. I don't know why, but they do so always avoid the cars with out of state/country license plates. Here's a couple examples that I can vouch for because I have been:
-Northwesterners (Washington, Oregon, Idaho) feel the need to actually stop when getting on the freeway. Apparantly they were never taught the yield rule. So be prepared when entering the freeway behind any of these cars for you may end up in their trunk.
-Baja BCers (Tijuana inparticular) drive as if there are no lanes at all. Even though the lanes are clearly marked. They also have no concept of the speed limit, it's either 110 or 35 with no happy medium.

2. What's up with the R.I.P. stickers? I'm very sorry for your loss but good going on being a buzzkill when I'm actually having a great day on the road.

3. Last time I mentioned the people who won't let you on the freeway. Remember? Well, I have a question for those people...if you're in such a damn hurry, why are you in the slow lane?!?!?!?!?!

4. And why......for the love of God.......do people keep kleenex in their back window? Really? When you need to blow your nose what do you do put the car on auto pilot and climb in the back to get a kleenex? Do you have plastic arms that reach all the way back there? Do you drive around people with allergies on a daily basis? I am boggled by this one.

5. And speaking of back windows and things in them. Stuffed animals???? Really? What in the world is this obsession? Do you feel extra special like you have lots of friends with you? I mean one or two is one thing but when the entire rear dash is filled with beanie babies there may be a problem. Maybe?

I guess that's all I thought of this week. But believe me, there will be plenty more to come ;)

1 comment:

Frates Baby Farm said...

I love you and agree completely! Absolutely hysterical!