Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

The key word is "Happy". I never make resoulutions but this year I'm striving for "happy". I want to find the happiness in things again. I want to share in others happiness. I want to continue to raise a happy child. Now I know I'm still going to have as I call "shitfuck" days and I'll let the world know but in return I'll let the world know when things are just right as well. So farewell 2010 and a happy welcome to 2011.

Sidenotes:
~As much as my daughter grew and learned and milestones that happened this year, I'm sorry to say that my highlight of 2010 came on February 7 when my beloved Saints finally won a Superbowl!!!! Who Dat!!

~I recommend that if you want to welcome in a New Year with joy and hapiness, don't choose the first week of said year to move. Hahaha What the eff were we thinking?!?!

No comments: